Who do we support?
- Bible Society – working in Cambodia (website)
- Christian Aid (website)
- Samaritan’s Purse – Operation Christmas Child etc (website)
- The Children’s Society (website)
How do we support?
- We aim to give 10% of our income to mission
- We support Christian Aid Week in May
- We collect Operation Christmas Child ‘shoeboxes’ in the autumn
- We give to the Children’s Society at Christmas
- Various events raise money for the Bible Society, Christian Aid, the Children’s Society and other parts of Samaritan’s Purse including Turn the Tap (campaign for safe water) and Positive Impact (caring for children affected by HIV & AIDS)
What about prayer and practicalities?
- We encourage everyone to pray for these and other mission projects.
- We seek to include these and related issues in our prayers every Sunday
- Certain weekends are dedicated to mission and outreach
- Our Mission Committee oversees this area of church life, ensuring that it is seen as a top priority
- Further information and literature can be found at the back of church or on relevant websites.